Pattern Making Pdf
Home Internet and social media
How easy and fast can it be to make a PDF file out of pictures without using unnecessary software?
Good afternoon. Today I am in a very happy mood, as my daughter has a birthday today. She turns 7 years old and in autumn she will be “Hello School! Oh, my girl, I’ve grown up… Well, despite my birthday, I’m not going to leave you without an article anyway. The article today will be very interesting and useful for many people.
I think that many people know what a PDF file is and with what program it is best to open it. So get ready. I have to work with pdf files from time to time. Sometimes there is a problem to create PDF from the ready-made Word document, and sometimes vice versa, i.e. to translate PDF into Word for further editing. But there are cases when it is necessary to connect some images in one such document. What to do then?
And the answer is very simple. And today I will show you how to make a pdf file of images quickly and without installing additional programs, ie online. Ready? Then let’s go. Just prepare a few images in advance.
In principle, you don’t have to go far. Our office friend Microsoft Word can help us. All you need to do is create a document in a word and insert the image on each page, adjusting it to the sheet format.
After all the manipulations we just need to save this document in PDF format. That’s all. You don’t have to go far. But still here it is necessary to come in office, to adjust something. Deltse, I want to tell you, it’s messy. And I will show you how to ease our task. And for this purpose we will not need any programs at all.
In the first case, we will be helped by a service we know from past articles, but in this case the work is a little different.
- Go to smallpdf.com and select JPG in PDF.
- On the next page, we will need image files. You can either click on “Select a file” and select the desired image in Explorer, or simply drag and drop it from one window to another. It’s up to you to decide for yourself. I personally already use the automatic transfer with the left mouse button pressed..
- Next we’ll see the pictures we’ve uploaded and the order in which they stand. Here you can choose which image you want to see earlier and which one later. For example, I want to put the fourth image in place of the second one. To do this, I hold down the left mouse button on the fourth image, and then drag it to the second place, and then release it.
- On the same page, we can add more pictures, choose the format (I’ll leave A4), the orientation (I’ll leave the book), and the boundary (I’ll leave the narrow default here too). Now let’s click on the button “Create PDF right now! .
- Everything. Now your file is ready, and we are happy to hear from the service. Click on the arrow and download our document. After that, don’t forget to check how you did it, but I think it should be cool.
If you read the subtitle with the naked eye, it sounds like Achineia. But actually it’s one more very simple service on pdf conversion. The service is very simple but it doesn’t have any settings either.
- Go to jpg2pdf.com and click on the “Download” button.
- Now select the image files from which you want to create the pdf file. But remember, you can upload up to 20 images. This is the minus of the service, albeit a small one.
- When the images are uploaded, you can follow the same scheme as in the previous method, i.e. you need to define the order of displaying. If you want, you can leave it as it is, and if you want, you can swap it.
- After we’ve done everything, click on the button “Common file” and BAC! We’ve downloaded a new document with all the pictures at once.
Check what happened. All default settings, photos fill the entire page area and depending on the orientation, each page will behave differently.
In general, all the ways are pretty convenient and very fast, and everyone decides for themselves which way they like it. Personally, what do you prefer? Or maybe you use a special browser program like XnView? In any case, write your answer in the comments.
Well, I’ll probably end up with that. I hope that my article was useful for you. And if so, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog updates and share it with friends on social networks. Thank you for coming to visit me. Waiting for you. .
you’re back on my blog. Good luck to you, bye-bye!